Thursday, July 29, 2021

Hawaiian Teriyaki Burgers Recipe • BBQ Heaven! | Club Foody

 

As much as I like nice elegant dishes like Coq au Vin, Chateaubriand, Rack of Lamb with Herbes de Provence, Beef Wellington, Lobster Newberg and so on, during the summer time, I’m completely the opposite. First, I absolutely love barbecued food! Anything David and I can grill, goes straight on the “barbie”.
 
One of my summer favorite grilled foods is burgers! You won’t ever see me eating one at a fast food chain restaurant but at home during the barbecue season, we make them almost once a week. I’ve shared several delicious recipes with you like Chipotle Stuffed Bronto BurgersItalian Burgers with Tomato SlawSmoky Pork BurgersMexican BurgersBlue Cheese Burgers, and California Burgers. Now, here’s another mouthwatering recipe to add to the list… Hawaiian Teriyaki Burgers!
 
OMG! This one is my husband’s favorite although he does enjoy the others very much as well… lol! This burger is stuffed with onions, white sharp Cheddar cheese, finely chopped pineapple and my popular Teriyaki Sauce! The combination is phenomenal! Of course, I serve these patties with my homemade Hamburger Buns
 
To make these Hawaiian Teriyaki Burgers even more delicious, I reserve about 2 tbsp. of the teriyaki sauce and combine it with an equal amount of Miracle Whip®. This is the topping sauce that I spoon over the cooked burgers that are garnished with a grilled pineapple slice. What’s left from the teriyaki sauce is used to baste the patties while grilling them on the barbecue. Let me tell you that these burgers are extremely flavorful!
 
Summer time is about enjoying the outdoors as well as cooking on the barbecue. With these Hawaiian Teriyaki Burgers, each bite is packed with yumminess and a great choice for the season. Cooked perfectly, this is a recipe that you’ll really want to make at your next backyard party! You’ll see by just how much your guests love them…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these great BBQ & grilling recipes…
– Fire Roasted Salsa
– Chicken Chapli Kebab
– Grilled Tuna SteaksCaribbean Jerk BBQ Pork Chops
– Grilled Jalapeño Poppers
– North African Merguez
– Tex-Mex Potatoes
and for even more bbq recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • BBQ & Grilling


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/hawaiian-teriyaki-burgers/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Hawaiian Teriyaki Burgers




No comments:

Post a Comment