Saturday, June 9, 2018

How to Prepare an Avocado - Easy Tutorial Video | Club Foody

Preparing an avocado is easy when you know how but if you don’t, these little guys can be challenging…

Back when I was living in Toronto, a friend of mine told me how much he enjoyed avocados but never bought any because he didn’t know how to prepare them. I showed him how but there might be some of you, just like my friend, who don’t know either. Here’s a quick tutorial to show you the simple way to prepare this “super food” with very little mess…


As you saw in this video, it is quite easy to cut, remove the stone and enjoy the avocado. I have a few amazing recipes that you just have to check out…

Six Layer Chip Dip
Spicy Leftover Steak Fajitas
– Creamy Spicy Guacamole (coming up this month on June 19th)
– Mexican Burgers (coming up next month on July 11th)

For more kitchen tips and tricks, click on this link… Recipe Category – Tips & Tricks


No comments:

Post a Comment