Thursday, June 28, 2018

Creamy Bacon Potato Salad • Perfect Summer Side Dish! | Club Foody

If someone asked me what summer means to me, I’d have a lot to say…
 
Summer is about relaxing, having fun, being outdoors, entertaining, visiting & exploring new places… it’s basically enjoying the simple things in life!
 
As you know, every year, David and I grow a garden. It’s not “Green Acres” but it’s big enough to have plenty of herbs and some tomatoes as well. Of course I would like to have a bigger garden where I can grow a wide variety of fresh produce but on the other hand, I think the garden we grow every year is big enough for us.
 
When I cook, what I enjoy the most is using fresh herbs and produce. It brings the recipes to a whole new level and the food tastes incredible!
 
There’s a lot of entertaining during the summer time, more so than the rest of the year. With backyard parties, receptions, days at the beach, potlucks, gatherings of family & friends, picnics and barbecuing, there are certain foods that we certainly expect to enjoy and one of them is… Potato Salad!
 
In this video, I’ll share with you my popular Creamy Bacon Potato Salad! As simple as it sounds, this potato salad is awesome! It has just enough zip to it to set it apart from others. I use a lot of different herbs from my garden and this alone makes this dish fresh and delicious!
 
In the ingredients listed below, there is mayonnaise (I use my homemade recipe), Miracle Whip and prepared mustard. You can substitute all these ingredients with only one… my Homemade Dijonnaise. Add 1/2 cup of Dijonnaise instead of those three and continue with the rest of the ingredients.
 
This is one of my favorite “summer comfort foods”. It goes so well with many dishes and it’s one of those recipes that never gets “old”. I get many compliments on it and when my friends & family see my potato salad, they are thrilled! You have to give it a try because you’ll see just how flavorful this potato salad really is…
Bon Appétit!
 
If you want to make your own mayonnaise, click on this link… Homemade Mayonnaise
 
Here are even more great salad recipes you just have to make…
– Chickpea Corn Salad
– Cran- Apricot California Salad
– Strawberry Salad
– Moroccan Couscous Salad
– Jicama Mango Pepper Salad
– Summer Creamy Coleslaw
– Classic Pasta Salad
To enjoy other incredible salad recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Salads & Dressings

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/creamy-bacon-potato-salad/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment