Thursday, June 7, 2018

Chicken in Creamy Jalapeño Cheese Sauce Recipe • A Tasty Meal Ready in 30 Minutes! | Club Foody

A few months ago, I was getting myself ready to make and film my Pickled Jalapeño recipe. I don’t know where my mind was at but I bought a lot more jalapeño peppers than I really needed therefore I had several left over in my crisper. That was when I remembered a recipe that I haven’t made for quite a while now … my Chicken in Creamy Jalapeño Cheese Sauce!
 
When I was living in Toronto, I had two jobs on the go – my event planning company that I just launched plus bartending. I was busy, working long hours and making a homemade dinner was not an option most of the time. During that period, I was eating out a lot. Eventually, I got blasé so I decided to widen my repertoire of recipes by creating meals at home in 30 minutes or less. That is when this featured recipe came up…
 
We are all busy with our schedules and some don’t have the time to spend hours cooking a nice homemade meal after a long day at work. Prepared foods are definitely not the best “healthy” solution if you are concerned about preservatives, lack of nutrients, chemicals and other elements such as sugar, fat and sodium. That is when those 30 minute or less yummy recipes come in handy!
 
Chicken in Creamy Jalapeño Cheese Sauce is a quick and easy recipe. Although it only takes 30 minutes, from start to finish don’t be fooled by thinking it lacks flavor… Au contraire! This recipe is quite tasty! With fresh sautéed ingredients in a beautiful creamy cheese sauce, this is a meal that you have to add to your recipe folder.
Bon Appétit!
 
Just a quick note… If you really like spicy food, don’t remove the ribs and seeds from the jalapeño peppers!
 
Check out these other fabulous chicken recipes…
– Dakgangjeong ~ Sweet & Spicy Crispy Korean Chicken
– North African Chicken Thighs with Dates & Pomegranate Molasses
– 3 Cheese Chicken Parmesan
– Chicken Française
– Indian Butter Chicken
– Thai Chicken Curry
and for even more poultry recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/chicken-in-creamy-jalapeno-cheese-sauce/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment