Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Apple Cheese Pie Recipe • Tasty Twist on an old favorite! | Club Foody

Who doesn’t have a sweet tooth once in a while? I do. I enjoy making desserts but only when there’s people coming over otherwise David and I have to eat them all by ourselves. The odd time, I do make some but I’m really picky and carefully choose the one I’ll be serving except for one… my Apple Cheese Pie!
 
When it comes to this dessert, if guests are over or not, this is a pie I love to make. It is so yummy and it’s our treat during late summer and early fall with all the beautiful apples we buy at the local orchards.
 
This recipe has a unique twist to it though. I know many of you have had a slice of cheese with your apple pie before but in mine, the cheese is actually in the pie with the apples. As much as it’s unusual, this gives the pie an incredible flavor…
 
Think about it… The saltiness from the cheese combined with the apples, cinnamon and other ingredients complement each other. It’s like a match made in baking heaven!!! It goes together like bread and butter, peaches and cream, peanut butter and jam… I think you get the idea… lol!
 
Obviously when making a pie, you need dough. I have a great recipe for that too… my Foolproof Pie Dough! I tried my mother’s recipe and it was a disaster, I could’ve killed someone with it because it was so hard. Then I gave my aunts’ recipe a shot. Same thing until this one. Now this is my go-to pie crust recipe!
 
This delectably delicious Apple Cheese Pie is a yummy twist on an old favorite. Served with my scrumptious No Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, this is a sin for every bites! Next time you want to make an awesome dessert, you know which recipe to try…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other scrumptious pie recipes…
– Key Lime Pie
– Bumbleberry Pie
– Lemon Meringue Pie
– Tarte au Sucre • Sugar Pie
– Silk & Satin Chocolate Pie
– Pumpkin Pie
– Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
and for even more dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/apple-cheese-pie/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment