Thursday, September 13, 2018

Hawai`ian Chicken Curry Recipe - A Great Tropical Dish! | Club Foody

Aloha from Canada!

When I was living in the Eastern part of Canada, Hawai`i was a destination I always dreamed of visiting but never thought I ever would (just like Egypt… maybe it’s an omen… lol!). The nearest “tropical” destinations from Toronto besides Florida are the Caribbean Islands. Within 7 hours I could’ve been pretty much anywhere… except Hawai`i

When I met David, within a couple of months of dating, we were planning our first trip to Hawai`i. Now remember I was living in Toronto and he was living in Vancouver. Sure enough, four months later after we started dating, we flew to Hawai`i… aloha!

Who doesn’t love Hawai`i? The scenery is breathtaking! The people are so laid back and friendly. Its traditions and culture are so interesting. Its food… oh my… its food is so delicious! If you are a traveler and a “foody”, Hawai`i is the place to go…

The recipe I’m about to share with you is not one of my creations but David’s. He was inspired by the beautiful tropical flavors of Hawai`i after our very first trip to Kauai. This is his fabulous Hawai`ian Chicken Curry!

I’m a lucky woman! I’m with a man who’s multi-talented, funny and so adorable! I have to admit, David is a great cook. He came up with so many delicious recipes on his own. He also inspired some of my creations from his input and ideas… plus did I mention he’s funny?

His Hawai`ian Chicken Curry is an incredible recipe! The ingredients combine harmoniously in a nice, rich coconut milk sauce. With just a little zip to it and topped with coconut flakes, it makes this dish a super star because everyone loves it!

If Hawai`i is too far away from where you live, don’t worry. Now you have a scrumptious meal to appreciate whenever you’re craving something “Tropical. From the West Coast of Canada, Aloha and please enjoy this Hawai`ian Chicken Curry… (hang loose!)
Bon Appétit!

Check out these flavorful chicken recipes…
Cognac Chicken Liver Pâté
3 Cheese Chicken Parmesan
Chicken Française
Chicken in Creamy Jalapeño Cheese Sauce
Quick & Easy Chicken Chop Suey
Chicken Stuffed Crêpes with Poblano Sauce
and for even more poultry recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – Poultry

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/hawaiian-chicken-curry/


No comments:

Post a Comment