Thursday, April 11, 2019

Mille-Feuille - Scrumptious French Pastry! | Club Foody


It seems that in every family there’s someone who’s a baker. In mine, it was one of my aunts that was very talented when it came to baking. She was making cakespastries, pies, biscuits, petit fours, tarts, ice creampuddings, custards, cookies, chocolate bars or any other sugary confections anyone could imagine. She was talented… it was in her blood!
 
She showed me a few of her recipes such as St. Honoré Cake, Crème Brûlée, Boston cream pie, Pecan Butter Tart, Baklava, Truffles, Tiramisu, and many more. Today I’m sharing one of them with you that she taught me… Mille Feuille!
 
This French pastry is simply an OMG! There’s a beautiful custard filling between layers of flaky puff pastry, topped with icing and chocolate stripes… yummy! Besides Chocolate Éclairs, this Mille-Feuille is another one of my ultimate favorite pastry desserts!
 
This recipe is a quicker version of the “real” thing. I don’t show you how to make puff pastry from scratch nor do I top it with fondant. In the near future I will show you how to make homemade puff pastry which honestly isn’t that complicated. Now for the fondant, I’m sorry but I won’t be any help as I’m not too sure how to make it…
 
When I host a dinner or other special occasion, this is one of the pastries I like to serve. The taste is phenomenal and what better time to indulge ourselves than making this lovely Mille-Feuille at your next event!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more scrumptious dessert recipes for you to enjoy…
– Apple Cheese Pie
– Cranberry Cream Cheese Crisp
– Tiramisu
– Cream Cheese Carrot Cake
– Peach Cobbler
– Lemongrass Pudding Tart
– Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
and for even more delicious dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit 


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment