Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Beef Meatloaf Recipe - Moist, Flavorful & Delicious! | Club Foody

There are fast-food recipes, healthy recipes, dessert recipes, elegant recipes and every day recipes which we like to call… “comfort foods”.
 
As a passionate home cook, I enjoy creating different recipes and push myself to excel in different categories using different ingredients, techniques and flavors. This is so much “fun” for me. There’s such great personal satisfaction when I create a recipe mixing herbs, spices and ingredients and obtain delicious end results with a “new” dish.
 
Nonetheless, I also enjoy making recipes that aren’t fancy or complicated. Recipes that we grew up with that we call “comfort foods”. Depending on where we’re from and what our parents served us, these are our “every day recipes”.
 
In North America, who didn’t grow up eating Meatloaf? This dish is popular in the United States as well as in Canada but interestingly enough, meatloaf is also common in many other countries worldwide. Everyone likes to call theirs the “best” meatloaf and we all add our own list of special ingredients that makes them unique.
 
My Beef Meatloaf is like most Canadian recipes except I add a couple of ingredients that differ from the rest. I use my own Onion Soup Mix simply because that’s the way I am (if I can make it at home, why buy it?) and I also use a key ingredient that keeps the meat moist and juicy.
 
I could have posted this recipe in Club Foody’s early years but I didn’t because I thought it was too “pedestrian” to share with you. The reason why I’m sharing my Beef Meatloaf now is because David insisted I publish it. As hard as it is to believe, this is one of David’s favorite comfort food recipes that he really enjoys. When we spent over a month in the Palm Springs area last October, he made a special request for this dish along with my Mixed Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans with Chili-Orange Oil of course! Men can be hard to understand sometimes… lol!
 
This Beef Meatloaf recipe is quick and easy to make with terrific flavor. This is “comfort food” at its best and everyone in your family will love it… even when you’re vacationing somewhere!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other comfort food recipes…
– Frankie’s Macaroni Casserole
– Slow Cooker BBQ Sloppy Joes
– Smoky Porky Burgers
– Chicken Ham sausage Jambalaya
– Tourtière
– West Coast Smoked Salmon Chowder
and for even more beef recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – Beef

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment