Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Rustic Italian Pizza Dough - A Creative Crust! | Club Foody


David and I enjoy having homemade pizza at least once a month. It’s so easy to make plus it’s economical. What’s great about making your pie at home is you can create new taste sensations with ingredients sitting in your refrigerator. It’s also a great way to use up any leftovers.
 
Now if you really want to go the whole nine yards, making your own pizza dough is absolutely amazing. Contrary to what people might think, it’s not difficult at all and it is so rewarding. I love the smell of dough while it’s proofing and going step by step to the final product… awesome!
 
As you might guess, I like variety and of course I wouldn’t be satisfied with only one dough recipe therefore I had to create others like this one… my Rustic Italian Pizza Dough! This pie dough is incredible! With sun-dried tomatoes and other popular ingredients used in Italian cooking, this is a unique recipe you won’t find at your local pizzeria.
 
The secret to making good pizza dough is to not rush anything. You have to let it rise a couple times and the entire process takes about 2 hours. When it’s time to roll it out, if the dough starts shrinking, take a break and let the gluten settle down.
 
Besides today’s Rustic Italian Pizza Dough, a few years ago, I shared another one with you … my Easy-Cheesy Herb Pizza Dough. It’s also a lovely recipe but as I mentioned earlier, there are more dough recipes that I’ve created like my Ancient Multigrain, Healthy Cauliflower and Mushroom Lovers plus a couple more that I’m still working on… so stay tuned.
 
This tasty Rustic Italian Pizza Dough is a great canvas for your pizza recipes. The color is enticing and the flavor is just beautiful… This is the perfect crust to make at your next pizza aficionados dinner.
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more delicious pizza recipes for you to enjoy…
 Hawaiian Ham Bacon Pizza
 Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Pizza
 Seafood Pizza
– Meat Lovers Pizza coming on October 22nd, 2019
 BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
– Greek Pizza coming on June 11th, 2019
and for even more pizza and pasta recipes, click on this link 


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit 


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment