When I cook a meal, I’m usually pretty good to portion out the correct amount for the number of people I will be serving. Of course, if someone decides to eat less, I will end up with some leftovers. Most of the time I don’t mind having extra food sitting in my refrigerator but when it comes to cooked vegetables… not so much! The next day, most of them are soggy, less flavorful and visually not so appealing…
 
I don’t like to eat something that I don’t enjoy just for the sake of not throwing it in the garbage. The day after “cooked vegetables” is definitely my best example of this unless you make this yummy recipe… my Pancetta Vegetable Frittata!
 
This is an egg dish that I love to make either when I’m stuck with leftover cooked vegetables or when I want to empty my crisper. It is so tasty and easy to make. Another plus about this pancetta vegetable frittata is that it can be served for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner… it all depends on what you’re serving it with.
 
In the video I cooked all the vegetables (except the potatoes) as I’m progressing with the recipe but when using up leftovers, the recipe goes much faster. You can prep it in 5 minutes and cook it for 15… not bad for such a tasty meal that’s ready in just 20 minutes!
 
With Easter coming, you’ll probably have people spending the weekend with you, this is an amazing recipe to make. You’ll be surprised how incredibly colorful and flavorful this Pancetta Vegetable Frittata is!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these delicious egg recipes…
 Angel Eggs on a Cloud
 Soufflé Mexican Omelet
 Quiche Lorraine
 Soft Boiled Eggs
 Breakfast Sausage Muffin Cups
– Shakshuka coming on September 17th, 2019
and for even more breakfast and brunch recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – Breakfast & Brunch

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit