Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Shrimp Salad Sandwich Recipe • Light & Tasty Seafood! | Club Foody

During the coldest months, I cook up a storm, trying to get ahead of my crazy schedule – I’m still working on eventually being 6 months ahead… it’s quite hard to do, let me tell you. Anyway, I cook a lot from September to May. When June arrives with its warm weather, I focus on barbecue recipes until the mercury rises even more then I switch to quick and light meal recipes.

 
Besides salads, sandwiches are the next best thing to make when it’s too hot outside. I’m a foody and as much as I like creating and making “fancy” meals, I love my sandwiches like Tuna MeltEasy Chicken QuesadillasMonte CristoCroque-monsieur Montréal Style, Lobster Roll (coming in 2021) and many more, including this one… my Shrimp Salad Sandwich!
 
David and I like this sandwich a lot! It’s easy to make, incredibly delicious and it hits the spot. I could serve this on a French BaguetteDinner Rolls, or even Hamburger Buns but I prefer them on Croissants. When I feel like having a healthier version, I like to serve it on a bed of lettuce with some fresh cherry tomatoes and slices of cucumber.
 
In this Shrimp Salad Sandwich recipe, I use Miracle Whip as well as Mayonnaise. Why these two? While Miracle Whip has a sweet, spicy taste to it, mayo is tangy and has more of a creamy texture. The blend of these two is simply amazing. Sometimes I like to change it up and use Kewpie Mayo (Japanese condiment) instead. Both ways are just delicious!
 
Even when it’s too hot outside to cook, no one should compromise on not having a nice meal. Next time you either feel tired or it’s too hot to start the oven or the “barbie”, make this incredible Shrimp Salad Sandwich. You’ll be surprised how flavorful it is…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious sandwich recipes…
– Mexican Chicken Sub
– Stuffed Baguettes
– Chicken Gyros
– Slow Cooker BBQ Sloppy Joes
– Nacho Cheese Sandwich
– Arepas with Beef Brisket
and for even more sandwich recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sandwiches

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit 

https://clubfoody.com/recipe/shrimp-salad-sandwich/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment