Tuesday, March 15, 2016

3 Cheese Chicken Parmesan Recipe • An American Classic! | Club Foody


Every country has their "Classic" dishes and one of North America's is Chicken Parmesan. This meal to me is a feast when it's done right! As you know, I love cheese therefore this chicken recipe is perfect for me! It is lightly breaded, just enough to give a nice texture to the meat. My take on this classic has some slight variations and several steps but don't worry, it's actually quite easy to make.  All I have to say is anyone can make this classic dish without any problems. If I can make it... so can you. 

 
One very important tip I have to say about this 3 Cheese Chicken Parmesan recipe is to make sure your oil is hot but not smoking hot. Gently place the scalloped chicken breasts in the pan and cook them to a golden brown making sure not to overcook them. The blend of the 3 cheeses when melted is absolutely delicious and this alone differentiates this chicken parmesan from others you may have tried.
 
As much as I try to be innovative and think outside the box, some dishes are meant to be served a certain way for best results and this certainly applies to Chicken Parmesan. You can always serve it with a salad, but I have to admit my preference is to serve it with pasta and tomato sauce. To me this is absolutely “yummy in the tummy”!
 
Yes, this dish is quite rich, crisp and tomatoey and you might feel guilty for having it, but at least it will give you a huge reason to do more cardio at the gym… it is sooooo worth it! So my friends, give it a try!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are some other great chicken/poultry recipes for you to try…
– Chicken Française
– Chicken Stuffed Crêpes with Poblano Sauce
– Indian Butter Chicken
– Cognac Liver Chicken Pâté
– Baked Chicken Drumettes (or wings)
– Dakgangjeong – Sweet & Spicy Crispy Korean Chicken
– Thai Chicken Curry
and for even more delicious chicken/poultry recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry 

For ingredient amounts and more info go to: http://clubfoody.com/recipe/3-cheese-chicken-parmesan/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment