Thursday, March 3, 2016

Zucchini Pork Penne Recipe • Easy and Tasty Pasta Dish! | Club Foody


I’m sure you have all tried pork ribs, pork roast and pork chops but have you ever had pork with pasta? I usually mix my ground pork with other meats but rarely have it on its own.

 
I felt too lazy to step out to the grocery store the other day to buy more cooking ingredients so I took a look to see what I had in my refrigerator and pantry. Surprisingly, I realized I had enough things on hand to come up with a new recipe. Sadly, there are many people who don’t try mixing new ingredients together for fear of screwing things up and just stick to the same old recipes.
 
One thing about me is I hate wasting food and whatever leftovers I have, I usually try to re-purpose them and create a new recipe. In Canada about 30 million pounds of food is wasted per year at various points in the food supply chain and about 50% of that is household waste, so when you buy food, don’t throw it out, roll up your sleeves, take a deep breath and make something new.
 
So using what I had on hand, I created this scrumptious pasta dish… my Zucchini Pork Penne! Besides zucchini, this pork penne recipe has a great mix of herbs and spices. In the video I’m using a can of tomato sauce but if you have the time, I highly suggest you try my Classic Marinara Sauce recipe. Adding some red pepper flakes and Jalapeño Monterey Jack cheese to it gives this dish a little extra kick.
 
Feel free to try it with your favorite pasta to mix things up. This Zucchini Pork Penne turned out amazing the first time and I’m sure you’re going to love this one a lot.
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious pasta recipes…
– Creamy Shrimp Linguine
– Singapore Noodles
– Orzo with Chicken & Asiago
– Lady Athena’s Rockin’ Crab Shell Pasta
– Frankie’s Macaroni Casserole
– Ultimate 8 Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
and for even more pasta recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Pizza & Pasta


For ingredient amounts and more info, go to: https://clubfoody.com/recipe/zucchini-pork-penne-2/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment