Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Angel Eggs on a Cloud Recipe • A Fun Way to serve Eggs! | Club Foody


Good morning! It’s time for breakfast now, so what are you going to have?

 
Cereal or GranolaFruitOmelet or QuicheFrench ToastShakshoukaPop TartsMuffins, oatmeal or Bacon & Eggs? Yes, bacon and eggs sounds good! How about trying something new… Angel Eggs on a Cloud
 
I’m pretty sure you have never heard of this breakfast item before.  If you’re looking at the picture right now, you’re probably thinking Wow! Cool! or even, what is that? … or how do you make it?
 
Lucky for you, a recipe floated down from the clouds and I’m here to share this heavenly dish with you today – light and fluffy, golden-brown egg whites with silky smooth, creamy yolks baked to perfection and absolutely delicious!
 
Okay… this is not one of my original creations. I did see it for the first time on a Facebook video a while ago. Although I watched the video and got inspired by it, I, unfortunately, can’t give proper credit to the man in the video because I don’t know where he’s from and also couldn’t understand the language in the video (I think it was Ukrainian… not sure). So what I did was create my own version by adding more ingredients and figured out the cooking method. It took me about 3 tries to get it just right and now I can finally share it with you.
 
This is a perfect dish for brunch and a great conversation starter among your guests. I like to serve it with FruitsCrispy Bacon and English muffins but the choices are unlimited. Looking for a light breakfast/brunch item… these Angel Eggs on a Cloud is definitely it!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious breakfast/brunch recipes…
– Creamy French Eggs
– Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns
– Apple Cheese Soufflés
– Coconut Waffles
– Eggs Benedict
– Breakfast Sausage Muffin Cups
and for more breakfast and brunch recipes… Recipe Category • Breakfast & Brunch


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/angel-eggs-on-a-cloud/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment