Thursday, March 31, 2016

Spicy Leftover Steak Fajitas

The worst time to go grocery shopping is when you’re hungry! Everything in the store looks delicious and bigger is usually better…until you start eating at dinner time and realize it was way too big and there will be leftovers. I really don’t mind them…well most of them! There are a few exceptions such as “steak”. What exactly can we do after a steak is cooked? Reheat it in the microwave…eww! You know as well as me that it comes out chewy, dry, rubbery and tough. Is there any other way to reheat it, you ask? The answer is YES!
 

So far I have only found one way to reuse my cooked/seasoned steak and although I always like to have multiple choices available to me, I really don’t mind having a single option here. What I’m about to show you in my video today is how to bring your cooked steak back to life and enjoy a delicious meal. The steak will become juicy, tender and flavorful plus adding fresh vegetables & spices, you’ll have something everyone will enjoy.


We will be making my Spicy Leftover Steak Fajitas and using this method to revive the steak is quite simple. After making it more than a dozen times, I can assure you, you will totally love it and perhaps next time you barbecue a steak, you might want to have the Brontosaurus size or cook an extra one just so you can make these amazing fajitas. Bon Appétit!


P.S. Watch the Flintstones® to see what a Brontosaurus is…it’s huge! LOL!

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/spicy-leftover-steak-fajitas/

No comments:

Post a Comment