Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe • Rich and Flavorful! | Club Foody

I have to admit that as a child I wasn’t too picky when it came to food because my parents didn’t let me. If I didn’t like something… just too bad, eat it! Although they were tough on my brother and I, they also helped us to have an open mind about food by forcing us to eat a little bit of everything.
 
There is a type of food that was and still is my ultimate favorite… mushrooms! While most kids didn’t like these fungi, I was so happy when I saw my parents cooking with them. Back then, the cremini mushrooms – also known as white button – were the only ones they knew about… perhaps other kinds weren’t as readily available as they are now.
 
As I was spouting up like a mushroom and eventually moved out on my own, I started cooking a lot with mushrooms, using them in so many dishes. I also went from cremini to portobello and eventually used other kinds that I wasn’t familiar with. That is when I created my first Cream of Mushroom Soup!
 
My first attempt wasn’t too shabby but throughout the years, this recipe got better and better. It was missing a few ingredients before this soup got to where it is now. I won’t spill the beans just yet but I have to say that this soup is so flavorful and “earthy”.
 
As the cold months are just ahead of us, a good cream of mushroom soup is always welcomed. It’s rich in flavor and can be served anytime. This is the kind of soup that is not only comfort food but also elegant enough to serve to your guests.
 
As I always say “homemade is the best” and this is another recipe that proves it. This cream of mushroom soup takes some time to make but when you sit down to enjoy it, you’ll be quite pleased with the flavorful results… it’s so worth it!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these delicious soup recipes…
– Corn Chowder
– French Onion Soup Gratinée
– West Coast Smoked Salmon Chowder
– Carrot Soup with Mashed Potatoes
– Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup
– Udon Noodle Soup
and for even more soup and chowder recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Soups & Chowders

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment