Thursday, October 17, 2019

Slow Cooker Beef Brisket Recipe • Flavorful Cut of Meat! | Club Foody

Before Club Foody was up and running, I occasionally used my slow cooker. It wasn’t a cooking vessel that I was reaching out for often. I wonder why because it sure does save precious time when there’s not enough… – I’m always challenged with a lack of time!
 
I still don’t cook as much with it as I do with my other cookware but I do use it more and more. I cook soups, appetizers, chiliesstewsmeats, fish & seafood, pasta dishes, desserts, beverages… It’s like having your own personal chef! Seriously! There’s a little prep to do in the morning and then it’s done. Hours later, there’s a meal (or dessert, drink) ready to be enjoyed. That’s the smart way to have home cooking without a lot of effort!
 
The featured recipe is another delicious way to use the crock-pot… my Slow Cooker Beef Brisket! Wow! This dish is very flavorful! It has some kick to it but not to the point you need to grab your kitchen extinguisher… lol! The purpose wasn’t to make it too spicy but very tasty so it can be used in other recipes.
 
From past experience with this kind of cooking vessel, I realized that the seasoning weakens as it cooks therefore I now crank up the seasoning a notch or two… maybe even three! For this Slow Cooker Beef Brisket I use dried guajillo and ancho peppers, you know those bags that look a little intimidating and if you haven’t grown up with your mother using them, you won’t touch them. Trust me, they’re not as bad as they look and they bring so much flavor to your dish…
 
There’s very little preparation involved and the results of this Slow Cooker Beef Brisket recipe are incredibly delightful! After it’s cooked, as I said, it can be used for other recipes such as sandwiches like Beef Brisket Arepas or Empañadas, as well as in a pizza, soup, etc… The first step you have to do before getting your personal chef to work is to dust off your crock-pot…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other amazing slow cooker recipes…
– El Pollo Cinco de Mayo – Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
– Slow Cooker Beef Stew
– Ultimate Slow Cooker Chili
– Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup
– Red beans and Rice – Slow Cooker
– Texas BBQ Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
– Slow Cooker BBQ Sloppy Joes
and for even more beef recipe, click on this link… Recipe Category • Beef

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/slow-cooker-beef-brisket/

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment