Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Meat Lovers Pizza Recipe - A Carnivore's Dream! | Club Foody

Like anything else… if you’re good at making something, the chances of making it often is pretty high. That is exactly what happened when I started making my own pizza dough. I couldn’t get enough of it. The aroma and knowing that all my ingredients are fresh, make this dish popular in my house.
 
Monotony is not a part of my world. I like changes, I like to diversify and make things different and fun. A place that I can do that every day is in my kitchen. After I’m done creating a recipe, I’m off to the next one. I have to say that I’m lucky to have a man like David because he lets me do my “artsy” culinary experiments as much as I want… He’s a brave guy!
 
Most of the time, the results are great and other times the results are absolutely incredible! The best example is with this new creation… my Meat Lovers Pizza! Oh my, oh my! This pie is amazingly flavorful! There’s a nice selection of meats along with other fresh ingredients and spices plus one ingredient that will blow your mind… mustard!
 
When I was thinking of the combination of ingredients, David mentioned how good it was when we went to Montréal and enjoyed a great Montréal-style smoked meat on rye bread with yellow mustard. Of course….The light bulb went off! I needed mustard in this Meat Lovers Pizza recipe! It might sound strange but trust me on this; this condiment wraps up the whole dish…
 
Another important component to make this pie even more delicious is the pizza dough. I obviously used one of my recipes… Easy-Cheesy Herb Pizza Dough! It’s simple and uncomplicated to make and the results are remarkable. It brings freshness to the pie and takes it to a new level of yumminess. Now if you want to change things up a little and try another dough recipe, here’s my Rustic Italian Pizza Dough. It’s deliciously different!
 
This Meat Lovers Pizza is perfect for any meat enthusiast. With ham, bacon, hot Italian sausage, beef, garlic sausage and smoked meat what more could a meat lover ask for… it’s heaven in a pizza!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these flavorful pizza recipes…
– Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Pizza
– Hawaiian Ham Bacon Pizza
– Calzone
– Seafood Pizza
– BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
– Greek Pizza
– Quattro Formaggi Pizza coming on February 6th, 2020
and for even more pizza and pasta recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – Pizza & Pasta

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/meat-lovers-pizza/

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment