Saturday, October 26, 2019

Perfect Mushroom Risotto Recipe • Easy and Delicious! | Club Foody

Mmmm… mushrooms!
 
There’s such a wonderful variety of sizes, shapes, colors and flavors. They are so versatile; you can use them in soups, salads, sauces, as a side dish or a main dish. Don’t you just love them? Ever since I can remember, I’ve always loved mushrooms and things haven’t changed.
 
The first time I tried Mushroom Risotto, it was love at first “bite”! I was dining at an upscale restaurant in New York City when I saw that dish on the menu. So as a mushroom lover, I just had to order it. As much as I anticipated a delicious meal, I never thought it would exceed my expectations… it was heavenly!
 
I never thought I’d ever try making it at home until a few years ago. Being disappointed many times and failing to find a great place that could make it properly, I decided I should try to make it myself. The first attempt wasn’t perfect, I overcooked it and instead of being creamy, it turned out to be mushy… yuck! This didn’t discourage me from trying to make it again and thankfully, my second time was a triumph! I was so pleased with my Mushroom Risotto results that it has become a regular food item on our kitchen menu.
 
I know it takes time to cook and stirring constantly for over 20 minutes can be exhausting BUT in the end, this is such a lovely dish you will be proud to serve. Some chefs would say that it takes years to make a perfect risotto. I’d say it takes patience, accuracy, more patience and love. Just follow the steps, don’t rush anything and you will get an amazing Mushroom Risotto!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more delicious classic Italian recipes for you to try…
– Meat Manicotti
– Tiramisu
– Potato Gnocchi
– Italian Style Bruschetta
– Orzo alla Milanese
– Easy Cheesy Herb Pizza Dough
– Veal Ossobuco
and for even more pasta and pizza recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Pasta & Pizza

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/mushroom-risotto /

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment