Thursday, April 16, 2020

Cheesy Breadsticks Recipe • Great with Pasta, Salads, Soups... | Club Foody

Who doesn’t like freshly baked bread? With its beautiful aroma and freshness, it’s very hard to resist when it comes out from the oven. It’s actually my biggest weakness and I thank my “self-control” to resist the temptation of eating bread every day.
 
When I go grocery shopping and the bakery section just finished making fresh bread, I take a deep breath enjoying the heavenly aroma and then courageously walk away from there. If it wasn’t for gaining weight, I would eat fresh warm bread every day.
 
I do bake bread but only on special occasions which seems strange because I think there are more then there used to be… I guess I find reasons to make it a “special occasion”… lol! Originating in Italy, there’s a kind of bread I might make more often than others and it’s my Cheesy Breadsticks!
I love baking them because I constantly change up the ingredients. Depending on how I feel, sometimes they are spicier, other times earthier or cheesier. They remind me of pizza dough… a blank canvas ready to be painted… well not literally! I encourage you do the same using spices, herbs and cheeses of your choice.
 
You’ll see in the video that I make these Cheesy Breadsticks from scratch. It’s a little bit more time consuming but the results are fantastic! When I’m running out of time, I use frozen puff pastry. The cooking time is about the same.
 
These Cheesy Breadsticks pair deliciously well with soupssaladsstewschili or even pasta. They add that little bit of extra yumminess to the dish. It’s like the cherry on top of the sundae well not quite the same but you know what I mean… right?
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these delicious bread recipes…
– Mediterranean Olive Bread
– Arepas with Beef Brisket
– Mexican Cornbread
– French Baguettes
– Cheddar Biscuits
– Hamburger Buns
and for even more bread recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Bread

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment